Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mission Accomplished.

Finished my ISES Star Award entry binder today! So glad to be done!

Had to re-do a few things once we read the directions over and over again. There are so many little steps to follow! Thank goodness I had the help of my co-worker Joy. She helped me through everything. I just hope my binder makes it to the finals. We found out in the next month or two. Fingers crossed.

We had to turn our entries in by 5pm today at a random little bank in Apple Valley. Let's just say, we thought this was part of the 'challenge' since it was so far away & involved incorrect Mapquest directions. It took us 1.5 hours to find it. The cashier just took the binder...no talk about anything...no signs...so weird. We laughed again.

Tonight's my day off from working out. I watched Donny Darko, what a weird/icky movie. It's so strange to have so much time on my hands, I'm so used to going to school 3 nights a week for massage therapy and then heading to Nathan's a lot of nights. Tonight I actually organized my bills, laundry, and updated my to do list. Man, if I could make a career out of composing the most detailed 'to do' lists...I would win 6 figures. There's always something to do...

Sitting still is a problem for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP