
Went to Vinyasa Yoga class tonight. All I can say is wow, amazing, I loved it. I walked into a dimly lit wooden floor room that smelled like cedar essential oil. The room was heated to a high temperature to help us ease into the stretches. The instructor was so good, just really calming and supportive. She reminded us to start our practice with being grateful...grateful that we are safe and healthy and to look all around us and appreciate all that is.
It was a tough class, I was pure sweat by the end. It was for more advanced students, so I tried my best to keep up. During the session I felt alive, strong, and feminine. It was the best yoga class I've tried & I can't wait to go back.
Before yoga class Bethany and I headed to a sports bar for some good ol' Minnesota Vikings. I love Bethany because we have the best deep conversations about relationships and life. It's awesome. We had a delicious brunch and I drank way too much coffee! I think it's funny how I couldn't wait to get home and put on my workout gear. I used to hate working out, now I don't think I could ever stop!
As some of you may know, I've had a bad string of luck with my break-up karma. My garage door broke, my home computer crashed, I got a virus on my work computer the next day that shut it down completely, I got sick, my bank accounts got messed up, etc. It really was a freaky time for a couple weeks.
Well, my luck is turning around. My roommate's boyfriend's friend (you followin' me?) fixed my computer for me! Yay! That's huge...I was about to pay mondo bucks to have it fixed. So, thank you universe. I'm back in the game baby & I can't wait to see my luck start to turn around!
I hope that you had a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment