Friday, January 8, 2010

flip flopping

this picture made me laugh.
I keep flip flopping back and forth between feeling okay and extremely sad.
Darn it, I thought I had turned into 'Wonder Break-Up Woman'. Guess not.

The last few days have been so busy at work, lots of engagements over Christmas and New Years. It's nice to stay busy, but so hard to be genuinely happy for my clients like I used to be. In this industry, you feel like the only person who's not engaged. It's something I was fine with for a long time, until I wanted to be...then it just made me feel frustrated with my situation. I think I've always compared myself to others too much with where I think I should be.


Had a great workout at Lifetime Fitness with Lynn from work. Lots of cardio, and afterwards we had a healthy dinner.


Tonight I'm getting together with my cousin Thomas to catch up.


Tomorrow I'm cracking down on my long to do list that's been on hold for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP