
I woke up late, had a cup of coffee and played Pandora radio while I got ready today. Headed to Caribou and tried to once and for all finish up my 'Mysts of Avalon' book, the book that never ends (not that I want it to).
Then, I headed to Southdale Mall to meet Sarah for some shopping. I despise shopping...I don't know why. I just like when it's done. But, I actually had fun...because this time I was spending gift cards. I used 2 gift cards from 2006! They were given for my college graduation. Still good too!
-$75 at The Buckle -got a great pair of jeans.
-$50 at The Limited -got a great red dress
-$30 at Victoria's Secret -got some great workout pants and eye shadow
-$50 at The Limited -got a great red dress
-$30 at Victoria's Secret -got some great workout pants and eye shadow
Can I share a mini-victory? While at The Limited I tried on 3 dresses, size 8 was a little too big so the sales person said 'Let me grab you a size 6'. WHAT? No way...the infamous size 6? I haven't fit in that since...um before high school. I tried on 3 different dresses in size 6, and they actually fit! Again, WHAT?!?!? I couldn't believe it. I actually bought the red dress in a size 6!!! (I am usually a size 9 or 10+)Talk about fuel for me to keep going, it felt amazing.
Sarah and I enjoyed an awesome meal at California Pizza Kitchen. I love Sarah, she's so sweet and I can tell her absolutely anything. Aren't' friends like that such a gift?
I came home and Kristen and I went out to the American Legion in Golden Valley for a good ol' tap beer and some townie folk. I love hole in the wall bars! Another great conversation and lots of boy talk. Loved it, so wonderful.
What a perfect day off! Life is good.
xoxo-


Congratulations on a size 6, missy!!! :o) Sounds like you had a VERY good day, indeed!
ReplyDelete