
Good Morning! Today is special because for the first time in 1 month I have coffee!
Right before Christmas, my coffee pot cracked and I've been going without.
Right before Christmas, my coffee pot cracked and I've been going without.
Ah, I forgot how amazing a cup is in the morning while I catch the news.
Jenni and I worked out last night, we did 30 minutes of the machine I call 'Big Mama' because it's the mother of all cardio machines. We tried a class called 'Dance Jam'. Big mistake! It was technical choreography and so hard to keep up. Jenni and I would get the move and they were already introducing the next. Plus, our friend told us as we started class that we'd learn a dance and then the instructor would have one side 'battle' against the other. Seriously? I didn't sign up for Britney Spears boot camp here. So, about 20 minutes in when the choreography was too hard to follow, we dipped out! We are dance jam drop-outs!
Jenni and I worked out last night, we did 30 minutes of the machine I call 'Big Mama' because it's the mother of all cardio machines. We tried a class called 'Dance Jam'. Big mistake! It was technical choreography and so hard to keep up. Jenni and I would get the move and they were already introducing the next. Plus, our friend told us as we started class that we'd learn a dance and then the instructor would have one side 'battle' against the other. Seriously? I didn't sign up for Britney Spears boot camp here. So, about 20 minutes in when the choreography was too hard to follow, we dipped out! We are dance jam drop-outs!
With all of the things going on in the world with Haiti's earthquake, political games, more natural disasters, and the state of the economy I feel uneasy. The girls at work and I were all feeling it. I want to learn how to shift some of the negative energy constantly swirling around us.
That's my mission for this week!


No comments:
Post a Comment