2 important things are now up and running: my ipod nano & my computer!
yay!
So, tonight when I worked out I actually had music. What a difference. I did cardio longer and was stronger. I was even brave enough for 2 things: working out on the stair master....that super intimidating tall thing in the gym where the people on it drip sweat. You know the one? Yah, I did it for 10 minutes. My heart nearly pumped out of my chest, but I did it!
The second one, lifted weights in the 'muscley guy area' of the gym. You know where there's a lot of cut-off t-shirts and weights slamming to the floor. I did my best to gander at the weight machine and read the directions as quickly as possible before trying it.
Had such a nice sauna for 20 minutes. Feels sooo amazing in the Winter, it's my new favorite experience at the gym.
I had a reading from my psychic today and it was really helpful. I left feeling much more grounded and sure of myself. I know I need to focus on my recovery and my goals right now & look to the future. I also need to be grateful for all the beauty and love in my life. There is so much to feel everyday.
Can't wait for my date tomorrow with Jenni, we are going to check out a new spot and we plan to even dress up. Should be a blast. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment