Monday, September 21, 2009

birthday extension...


I feel like my whole weekend consisted of birthday celebrations. It was a blast. I had a great time at Ichibans on my birthday night with Nathan. It's my favorite place.

Saturday morning I woke up and took a 6 mile rollerblade trek around Theodore Wirth Park. It was hard to get used to how fast my rollerblades are! As I was going down my first hill, a garter snake crossed my path! I screamed bloody murder...mainly because I didn't want to run over his body and have him rear up at me. I swerved and still almost clipped his tail. Gross.

I had 2 weddings Friday & 2 Saturday. All went well with just a couple hiccups at each. Culinary forgot some food items at 2 different weddings, but it was a really busy weekend so it's understandable. Saturday night some of my friends and Jon's friends got together to do an Uptown scavenger hunt. We were split into groups and had to find things like: someone with a tatoo on their butt, 1 beer from every continent, have a stranger give you a piggy back ride around the bar, two girls kissing, 2 guys kissing, someone's underwear, dimples, etc. It was pretty fun! Our group almost won, but lost to the bonus of getting a pair of underwear. We skipped that one! ew!

Sunday was a lazy day because Nathan & I were both a little hung over from the festivities & beer drinking. We watched the Vikings game, went for a long rollerblade ride & then out to dinner with my parent's to Stellas Fish Cafe. We got Lobster & it was pretty delicious. But, lobster doesn't really seem to fill you up a whole lot. I got an amazing present from my mom that I am going to post a picture of. 2 scrapbooks of my life growing up that she put together while recovering from her surgery for a few weeks. Wow, so much work went into them. They are priceless.

Today I am finishing up work and cracking down on my extended to do list! All this fun has had me a little behind on stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP