Massage Student Clinic that is! Wow. What a great experience. I had 3 clients yesterday and 3 today! As you know, I was so nervous for my first clinic experience: will they be nice? will they like their massage? will I draw a blank?
My 1st client had several issues with her spine including a fused disk in the back, herniated disk in the neck, manic depression, etc. I was so scared that she would not like her massage or would hurt. No way! She opened right up and was chatting away (even though talking is not encouraged due to thin separators between each massage 'bay'). Each client fills out a form at the end of their session commenting on overall experience, therapist hygiene, pressure, techniques used, etc. I got almost all perfect scores which really surprised me! A few people I didn't hear a lot of feedback from, so guessed the worst.
So excited for next weekend!
Had a wedding tonight that went great! Nathan DJ'd so we are off to Lord Fletchers to celebrate a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment