Tuesday, September 1, 2009

nothing like bacon early in the morning...

ah. bacon. I woke up bright and early at 5:30am this morning. I helped with a breakfast event at Plymouth Creek & had to be on-site at 6:30am. It was so nice to step outside of the house and feel the morning so still and beautiful around me. Fog was coming up from the gardens and made me feel like I was the only awake to see such a peaceful site. I thought to myself, I should wake up early more often. Being in nature always calms me down during hectic times, but I often put it last on my 'to do' list because I feel as if there are so many other things I need to get done.

The breakfast event went well. They left me 1 piece of bacon...so that was a plus. I had one wedding planning meeting aftewards on-site. Perfect timing! I was only at work today until 2:30pm with the long day. I thought I'd sneek in a nap when I got home...but I was inspired by my book (of course), to organize my craft box. Yes...just a huge box that ws filled with paper scraps, ideas from magazines, ribbon, paints loosely flying around, and a number of items that I wasn't quite sure of how they got there (ex: my SCSU framed diploma). I got everything sorted while watching a little bit of the movie 'The Devil Wears Prada'. Wow, call me domesticated huh?

I had my first day back at class tonight after a 2 week break. The class is 'Clinic Training & Summary Session'...where we train for our student clinic for the first 7 weeks...then review our clinic experiences the last 6 weeks. It's 4 hours...every Tuesday from 6-10pm. Maybe Tuesdays will be the one day I don't wake up SUPER early...haha.

I'm off to shred paper. I bought a paper shredder to make sure I'm not a victim of identity theft after all this organizing/throwing stuff away.

Next thing to organize...pets & my garage! I have a big refrigerator to throw away. Did I mention that I love throwing things away? The bigger the better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP