
I'm so happy to not have work or school tonight! It's going to be a long weekend with CPR/First Aid classes from 8am-5pm tomorrow & then 2 weddings right away after that.
On Tuesday I went to Laura's surprise birthday party at her new apartment. It was so nice to see our guy friends from high school. Jonathan brought up the idea of hosting a joint-birthday party together (my bday is on 9/17 and his is on 9/22). I think Laura got excited and thought jell-o wresting and inflatable jump houses would be a good idea. I think Jonathan wanted a lingerie party. Ideally I'd like to bring it down a few notches to hors d'oeuvres, wine, beer, fire pit and talking? We'll see, next week is pretty crazy with weddings and work.
I started to tell people about my Student Clinic hours for massage. I made some cards with my hours to hand out to people so they can schedule an appointment and request me. I am so excited to get started! I thought I would be dreading all the late hours and hard work, but I think it's going to be really gratifying. I guess it's important to me to schedule a lot of people I know, because I think it would just be more fun!
Tonight is wide open and I have no idea what I'm going to do! Maybe some Twilight and some Nathan time?
It feels like Fall is in the air, I LOVE fall...it's the perfect time to cook something, curl up on the couch, dress up in fun scarves, do some apple orchard visits, & breath in the smell of freshly fallen leaves. mmm.
On Tuesday I went to Laura's surprise birthday party at her new apartment. It was so nice to see our guy friends from high school. Jonathan brought up the idea of hosting a joint-birthday party together (my bday is on 9/17 and his is on 9/22). I think Laura got excited and thought jell-o wresting and inflatable jump houses would be a good idea. I think Jonathan wanted a lingerie party. Ideally I'd like to bring it down a few notches to hors d'oeuvres, wine, beer, fire pit and talking? We'll see, next week is pretty crazy with weddings and work.
I started to tell people about my Student Clinic hours for massage. I made some cards with my hours to hand out to people so they can schedule an appointment and request me. I am so excited to get started! I thought I would be dreading all the late hours and hard work, but I think it's going to be really gratifying. I guess it's important to me to schedule a lot of people I know, because I think it would just be more fun!
Tonight is wide open and I have no idea what I'm going to do! Maybe some Twilight and some Nathan time?
It feels like Fall is in the air, I LOVE fall...it's the perfect time to cook something, curl up on the couch, dress up in fun scarves, do some apple orchard visits, & breath in the smell of freshly fallen leaves. mmm.

No comments:
Post a Comment