Sunday, September 6, 2009

so this is what it's like...

I've had a great weekend so far, and the great thing is...I still have a full day today and work off tomorrow! Friday night Nathan & I went to the Vikings game. We ate a nice dinner at Sawatdee beforehand. In the Plaza, I got a new vintage Vikings shirt...I couldn't resist and wearing a black tank top just wasn't cutting it! As I was putting it on, Nathan told me to rush over to a promotion guy who was upgrading people's upper deck tickets for lower deck. We were upgraded from section 215 row 22 to section 141 row 13! That's like night and day. We had a great view. We even saw my nephew Aidan and brother in law Matt at the game. I kidnapped Aidan for the rest of the game to come sit with us. It was so nice to have a night off.

Yesterday was my first wedding-free Saturday since April 11th. It was so weird to be able to be home all day. I started right in on my big item chore, fixing up my flagstone patio, adding more sand, sweeping, then wetting it down. It's a process! In the end, it looked really nice. Now, if only I could scrounge up like $200-$500 to do some nice plants in my front yard. It looks pretty barren & next to my neighbors...it's kind of sad looking. I made a resolution to save, so I am going to wait until next May to get started. It's almost Fall.

Today I am finally getting my bathroom sink fixed (major leaking), heading to the Farmer's Market, and then off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP