Thursday, September 17, 2009

my 100th post!

This is post #100. It's my 26th Birthday today & it's already been unbelievable. Nathan rained me with more presents than I could have imagined...I'm so excited about my new rollerblades, sushi maker & gift cards! I will share more present info. later, I was going to take some pictures but my camera died.

After presents, Nathan took me to breakfast at Milda's Cafe down the street. So good, and really reasonable prices! Nothing like a cute diner close to your house. I am off work today (for the most part, except for a wedding set-up from 4-6:30pm). So, I've been enjoying a few hours painting out on my patio. What a beautiful day!

Here is a picture of what I painted:


I'm looking forward to finishing up work quickly and going out to Ichibans!

xoxo-

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!!

    I want you to paint me a picture for my house!

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP