Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook...


From the Simple Woman's DayBook: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/


FOR TODAY, 9/22/09

Outside my window...the leaves are starting to fall!

I am thinking...it's so hard to stay motivated for class tonight from 6-10pm.

I am thankful for...grocery shopping tonight!

From the kitchen...I'm going to cook 2 special dishes tonight!

I am wearing...old school brown work pants & a empire waist country tank top w/ grandma's cream cardigan.

I am creating...some recipes for tonight.

I am going...home in a few mintues to change for class.

I am reading...Twighlight. 4 eva.

I am hoping...that I have a positive, fun experience at my 1st Student Clinic this Friday!

I am hearing...people chatting outside my cube.

Around the house...is laundry that needs to be folded.

One of my favorite things...dessert.

A few plans for the rest of the week: wedding planning meeting tomorrow, 1st Pathology Quiz Thursday, 1st Clinic Friday, Comission Payday! Friday, and my biggest wedding at The Chateau in 2 years on Saturday!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(a funny little kitty)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP