Wednesday, September 16, 2009

what not to wear...

Today I checked out the fashion trends for Fall 2009. We welcome (or not) a return of the worst fashion era ever, the 80's. Crap. But don't fret, there are some cool trends that are worth buying into I think!
For your viewing pleasure, I have compiled a list of those that I will happily participate in
& those that I wouldn't be caught dead wearing!

The Winners Circle:

Over-the-knee boots:




One-Shoulder Dress/Tops:


Plaid:





Tights (brights):



Metallics:


Faux Leather:


Flats:



Black Minis:



Scarves:





Those I consider to be on Cutting Room Floor (aka. 'ewwws'):

Ripped Tights
(it just looks ratty, leave it to Brittney) :


See-Throughs
(come on, where's the mystery?):


Neon Sunglasses
(This isn't flashback to Weird Science, we are grown-ups. I think.):

Shoulder Pads
(oh. my. God. -enough said. we thought this would NEVER come back. the terror.):


Military Look
(it's like Prince William meets Harry Potter...and that is...bad):


Feathers/Fur
(cruelty-free clothes are the way to go, stay away from this one):


1 comment:

  1. I kind of like the Military look, but I think it would look better on guys.

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP