
For Today
From the Simple Woman's Day Book
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com
From the Simple Woman's Day Book
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com
Monday September 14th, 2009
Outside my window...(I had to peek since I am looking at my cube wall)...a gray humid day.
I am thinking...I can't wait to have some time to paint tonight.
I am thankful for...being healthy & able to do so many things that keep me so busy!
From the kitchen...I am making homemade vegetable soup tonight in the Crock Pot.
I am wearing...black pants with an ivory sparkle tank top, grandma's ivory wool cardigan, and black open-toe flats.
I am creating...Halloween decorations for the 2nd Annual Bou Bash. That's this weeks project!
I am going...to a wedding planning meeting from 5:30-6:30pm at The Chateau. Free nights from class=late nights at work.
I am reading...Twilight's last book, almost there. I don't want it to end...
I am hoping...that there is a future for me that will be full of family, love, fun, & inspiration. I can't wait for the day when I will feel completely at home.
I am hearing...the clicks of Joy's keyboard next to me at work.
Around the house...are some very attention-hungry kitties. And lots of dirty laundry that needs washing.
One of my favorite things...people that always remain good to those around them, even when they are stressed and tired.
A few plans for the rest of the week...painting tonight, class tomorrow night, wedding meetings on Wednesday night, my birthday on Thursday night, 4 weddings this weekend, and Lobster Sunday at Stella's on Sunday. Goodness!
Here is a quote I am sharing....
Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire.
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something,
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations,
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge,
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes.
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary,
Because it means you've made an effort.
It's easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.
Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.
-Anon
I am thinking...I can't wait to have some time to paint tonight.
I am thankful for...being healthy & able to do so many things that keep me so busy!
From the kitchen...I am making homemade vegetable soup tonight in the Crock Pot.
I am wearing...black pants with an ivory sparkle tank top, grandma's ivory wool cardigan, and black open-toe flats.
I am creating...Halloween decorations for the 2nd Annual Bou Bash. That's this weeks project!
I am going...to a wedding planning meeting from 5:30-6:30pm at The Chateau. Free nights from class=late nights at work.
I am reading...Twilight's last book, almost there. I don't want it to end...
I am hoping...that there is a future for me that will be full of family, love, fun, & inspiration. I can't wait for the day when I will feel completely at home.
I am hearing...the clicks of Joy's keyboard next to me at work.
Around the house...are some very attention-hungry kitties. And lots of dirty laundry that needs washing.
One of my favorite things...people that always remain good to those around them, even when they are stressed and tired.
A few plans for the rest of the week...painting tonight, class tomorrow night, wedding meetings on Wednesday night, my birthday on Thursday night, 4 weddings this weekend, and Lobster Sunday at Stella's on Sunday. Goodness!
Here is a quote I am sharing....
Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire.
If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something,
For it gives you the opportunity to learn.
Be thankful for the difficult times.
During those times you grow.
Be thankful for your limitations,
Because they give you opportunities for improvement.
Be thankful for each new challenge,
Because it will build your strength and character.
Be thankful for your mistakes.
They will teach you valuable lessons.
Be thankful when you're tired and weary,
Because it means you've made an effort.
It's easy to be thankful for the good things.
A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.
Gratitude can turn a negative into a positive.
Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.
-Anon
Here is a picture that I am sharing: -I thought it was funky, beautiful & artistic...and totally the kind of mood I am in for painting tonight!



No comments:
Post a Comment