What a weird morning. I wanted to wake up at 5:30pm for a cycling class. But, I also wanted to be honest with myself and ask...'Have I ever really been awake at 5:30am?'. No. So, I settled for 7:30am, and a morning walk with $5 in my pocket for a cup of joe along the way at a neighborhood coffee shop. The semi-chilly dewy air felt amazing on my skin and in my lungs. I didn't even try to play my ipod, just enjoyed the sounds of morning.
I am so excited for this weekend for 2 BIG reasons:
-Our 22nd annual neighborhood progressive dinner. Bringing taco dip.
Original? No.
Going to be awesome? Yes.
-A brand spankin' (or refurbished) lap top!
This means, new music on my ipod, in my car, at home, yay!
This was a crazy week at work. I finally climbed on top of the paperwork pile today! Woohoo!
I can't wait to unwind and enjoy myself this weekend.
I'm going out for some beer and pool tonight, a 2nd date. Kinda nervous, kinda excited.
Gotta be good so I can wake up and bust out some lunges in my strength class!


No comments:
Post a Comment