Thursday, March 4, 2010

Coffee at 10:25pm

Why not brew some coffee at 10:25pm? Who cares that I have to wake up extremely early to bring my car to Saturn to explain why she kicks back when I accelerate quickly? Meh, it's just time and I will try to pretend to be the master of it's rules. :)

Just got home from the movie 'Dear John' with Sarah. Channing Tatum, what an attractive young man. I'll let this wangster picture do the talkin'. I love the kriss kross fade in his eyebrow, love it (and I am serious).




A good movie, but didn't tug on my hearstrings as much as I was counting on. Think dumbed down Notebook...

I have a big day tomorrow, working a big annual gala event late into the evening (11pm). Then, working a wedding for Nicole on Saturday. Sunday is free and I'm going lap top shopping! Hope to fit some workout classes in there somewhere. I'll miss my 'happy hour spinning' class tomorrow. :(

My kitty Scotch has the hiccups right now...it's pretty adorable to witness.

I'm snuggling in for a goodnight's sleep!



2 comments:

  1. Channing Tatum doesn't do it for me...kitties with hiccups now that's endearing :)
    Have a fabulous weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this guy is HOT! I really liked the movie, but i think the book is better!

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP