Monday, March 15, 2010

May your pot floweth over...


This post is not about my kitchen stove, but rather a great analogy my mom had yesterday while we were taking a walk in the sun regarding the busy-ness of my recent escapades:

It went something like this:

"Honey, you've got all sorts of pots on the stove...some are simmering, some are boiling over, there are a couple just sitting there doing nothing, and a couple of them are getting burnt on the bottom!" -Mom

This will all make sense once I get a chance to blog tonight. :)

2 comments:

  1. MOMS are great aren't they! :) They always know just what to say. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just impressed you can be so busy, and not totally loose it! I guess that is a trait that you'd need to be a good event planner, huh? Too bad our stoves have a limited number of burners, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP