Thursday, March 25, 2010

gearin' up


Isn't half the fun of an event, trip or special occasion the anticipation that comes before it?

I am so excited for the ISES Star Awards tomorrow. I got a brand new dress tonight that I feel good in & can't wait to wear. I'm doing my nails tonight and thinking about how much fun it will be to hang out with my co-workers and see all the hard work people in the industry put in to create amazing events. It makes me feel humbled. Three of my co-workers are up for a total of 4 awards. So proud of them!
So many things to look forward to this weekend! Joy's birthday celebration at Brit's following the event and a hotel room downtown to celebrate! No work, just lots of free time that I plan to use to organize myself, go for a walk in the sun (it's supposed to be in the 70's), and spend some quiet time reading my new astrology book.

Today I had happy hour with Jenni, Natalie and a past co-worker Alicia. We got the update on how married life has been. She and her husband are a perfect match. It was so nice to catch up and laugh and a girls night out on the town is in the works.

Have a wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

Back to TOP