Sunday, March 7, 2010

whirlwind weekend. woah.

Natalie & I at our booth

This was a nutso weekend. I was so busy and had so much fun! Here are some highlights:

-TwinWest Chamber Gala -'Ritz & Revelry', worked a long day from 9am-11pm but it didn't really feel like work. :) Had the best prime rib sandwich, top 5 in the best things I've ever eaten category.



-We had an awesome food set-up: Marinated and grilled portobello mushrooms with garlic aioli on a toasted crostini AND Sauteed Appletinis.

mmm

-Saw my cousin Thomas there, random!

My Cousin Thomas and I.

-Got 4 brand new tires and a re-alignment on my Saturn. $516 bones. That's a ton of dough, but she rides like brand new! Thank you credit card.

-Had my butt handed to me at 'Strictly Strength' class Saturday morning. Lunges, super-fast lunges and more super super fast lunges. *cringe*

-Worked a wedding for my co-worker. Ran out of the meat on the buffet for the last 8 ppl. Niiiice.

-Went to Sex World to get a gag gift for David's surprise birthday party. Fought the lines to finally make my way out of that place. Why was it so busy?!?

-Had an amazing time at David's party, lots of laughs, some Vanilla Ice, a shot of whiskey (no chaser), and lots of fun! Joy even made us breakfast in the morning!


Joy and I

-Woke up Sunday morning, realized Frans drank my contact lenses that I stored in a cup in the bathroom. Niiiice.

Terri & I bustin' a move on the dance floor.

-Had a date last night. Played Battleship, had a good time! Go adventurous randomness!

Should I write a book on being a 20 something and all the craziness that goes along with it? Nah, I'll just blog. :)




3 comments:

  1. Robyn, we should totally write a book. With the random weirdness that happens to us, it could quite possibly be a best seller. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until you're 40 then write a book...you have so much more Life to live yet :)
    I always feel so young reading your blog entries, it helps me reminisce my 20's so many moons ago. Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHO drank your lenses? Please tell me it was someone's dog!! Gross. Sounds like a fun weekend. As for the sex shop being slammed, cheap indoor entertainment for a long, cold MN winter(?) I'll bet those shops can do okay in a recession! btw, where is the photo of the gift?!

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP