Monday, March 1, 2010

vision board


It's a busy one today!

I have 2 client meetings to create sample proposals for people's events. These meetings will run until about 7:30pm. It's the kind of day that requires a 2nd round of coffee. Oh yah baby, don't mind if I do.

Next, I'm off to the grocery store to get my family recipe ingredients so I can make my garden vegetable soup (family tie: unknown).

Note: This could be a random recipe added into the back of the book for good measure my cousin told me...a.k.a.-probably not a family recipe. Ha!

Today, suddenly I thought: 'Crap, I don't have anyone to eat this stuff but me!' Then, I remembered I have a wonderful office of people to experiment on. I'll bring my dishes into work! Get ready everyone!

After I cozy in at home, I'm very excited to finish my new vision board. I started it last night. It will encompass my new goals in life and where I want to be. I created a vision board several years ago and it was inspiring. The whole idea is to provide visual associations for the goals you want to complete in life. It serves as a reminder, almost a way of keeping your aspirations in the forefront of your mind so you don't forget where you are going.

So, what do you want?
What kind of life do you want to live everyday?
What revs your engine?
I can't count how many days of my life I woke up and just went through the motions.
Why?
I feel like we're here to experience more than the daily grind.

I believe our souls choose to experience life on earth, through the body. In the spiritual realm, you can't experience the pleasure of a warm breeze, the tenderness of a hug from a loved one, or the taste of warm chocolate on your tongue. These are gifts, all the pleasure and all the pain. We are lucky to be here to experience them.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP