
Talk about flighty! I am like a baby hummingbird buzzing from one thing to the next. I've filled up my days with so much, that I've actually had a few out of body moments that had me shaking me head like 'Geez girl, slow down!'
Here's the rundown of some of the randomness that has gone down lately:
-Got the new Trey Songz CD, amazing. Bumped nothing but his music in my car (fullllll blast) since last Monday
-Speed Networking event with the Chamber of Commerce. Made me almost 1 hour late for my happy hour with Theresa. Thankfully, she forgave me. Plus, I let me borrow a killer pair of high heels.
-Volunteered at a Twin City Wedding Professionals Event and made a lot of great contacts for work.
-Was so happy to find out that our hip hop class was the same dance as last week! That means I could add some attitude to the steps. Yah!
-Made killer taco dip for the progressive dinner.
-Realized that you should NOT book 4 dates in 72 hours. Exhausting, almost like a flirty job interview or something. 'Wait...did I already tell you this story?...Oops...So...'
-Was reaffirmed that multiple dates don't work when I got caught trying to end one date to go to another! Yikes!
Here's the rundown of some of the randomness that has gone down lately:
-Got the new Trey Songz CD, amazing. Bumped nothing but his music in my car (fullllll blast) since last Monday
-Speed Networking event with the Chamber of Commerce. Made me almost 1 hour late for my happy hour with Theresa. Thankfully, she forgave me. Plus, I let me borrow a killer pair of high heels.
-Volunteered at a Twin City Wedding Professionals Event and made a lot of great contacts for work.
-Was so happy to find out that our hip hop class was the same dance as last week! That means I could add some attitude to the steps. Yah!
-Made killer taco dip for the progressive dinner.
-Realized that you should NOT book 4 dates in 72 hours. Exhausting, almost like a flirty job interview or something. 'Wait...did I already tell you this story?...Oops...So...'
-Was reaffirmed that multiple dates don't work when I got caught trying to end one date to go to another! Yikes!
-Scored a beautiful brand new HP lap top. Thank you Federal Tax return. In L-O-V-E with it.
-Went crazy and downloaded tons of songs that I actually paid for on itunes (that's a first).
-Updated my iPod nano for the 1st time in 2 years and had the best workout listening to my new hip hop!
-Went crazy and downloaded tons of songs that I actually paid for on itunes (that's a first).
-Updated my iPod nano for the 1st time in 2 years and had the best workout listening to my new hip hop!



Random Hot Guy: "So Robyn, do you play any sports?"
ReplyDeleteRobyn: "Nah, I'm too busy juggling men." (allow for sly wink)
^^ That's the dialogue I hope to hear takes place in your future. Ha ha. Have fun with dating -- sounds like you might do well to space them out though. Heehee! ;o)
Oh that's a good one! I will save that in my memory for my next job interview...er...I mean, date. ;)
ReplyDeletehey! thanks for the sweet comment :) i'll have to check out your blog!
ReplyDeletep.s. do this:
http://lookingformypearl.blogspot.com/2010/03/pretty-please.html
so that I (and others) can reply more easily to your comments!