
The craziness continues! It's busy in my neck of the woods: lots of work at the office keeping me busy, scheduling workouts, house cleaning, life organizing, friend time, and some date time is rough!
I haven't been able to keep up with the Adelbyntina Project! I have pancakes on the roster, hoping to make them tomorrow night or some morning before work and bring them in for folks.
Tonight Jenni and I went to Spin Class then Vinyasa Yoga. We doubled it on up big league style. We were both wobble-legging our way outta there.
I'm getting so excited to purchase a new laptop this weekend (thank you tax return!). Only problem? I have NO idea which one to buy and where the best deals are? Should I get it Online or a regular store like Best Buy? Any advice?
Today was a big step towards financial fitness. Cheri, my advisor put together a great plan for my savings budget and how we will work towards my goals. It was so comprehensive and well-done and best of all? She took the time to explain everything to me in a way I could understand. If anybody needs a great financial planner, I would be happy to send you her way! I am actually excited about budgeting because of her!
I'm nodding off while writing this so I'll say goodnight. I have SO many wonderful things coming up! Hip hop class tomorrow, happy hour with Theresa on Thursday (haven't seen her in forever!), a casino party for work (need to mula!), the 22nd Annual Neighborhood Progressive Dinner (going with Kristen, my neighbors are so unique and fun it'll be awesome), and some dates too!
And yes, I said dates...as in, more than 1 dude. A girls gotta keep her options open. I'm a playa. ;)
I haven't been able to keep up with the Adelbyntina Project! I have pancakes on the roster, hoping to make them tomorrow night or some morning before work and bring them in for folks.
Tonight Jenni and I went to Spin Class then Vinyasa Yoga. We doubled it on up big league style. We were both wobble-legging our way outta there.
I'm getting so excited to purchase a new laptop this weekend (thank you tax return!). Only problem? I have NO idea which one to buy and where the best deals are? Should I get it Online or a regular store like Best Buy? Any advice?
Today was a big step towards financial fitness. Cheri, my advisor put together a great plan for my savings budget and how we will work towards my goals. It was so comprehensive and well-done and best of all? She took the time to explain everything to me in a way I could understand. If anybody needs a great financial planner, I would be happy to send you her way! I am actually excited about budgeting because of her!
I'm nodding off while writing this so I'll say goodnight. I have SO many wonderful things coming up! Hip hop class tomorrow, happy hour with Theresa on Thursday (haven't seen her in forever!), a casino party for work (need to mula!), the 22nd Annual Neighborhood Progressive Dinner (going with Kristen, my neighbors are so unique and fun it'll be awesome), and some dates too!
And yes, I said dates...as in, more than 1 dude. A girls gotta keep her options open. I'm a playa. ;)
"You can explore the universe looking for somebody who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and you will not find that person anywhere." - Unknown


get on it, girl!!! i'm taking care of recipe #3 tomorrow! PLUS I need tips on the pancake cake, as I want to make one for Massey's bday sleepover next weekend.
ReplyDelete