
Let me start off by saying today I woke up feeling gross. Jenni and I had tastings at work last night and decided to grab a drink at Cooper, a new Irish Pub near my house. Well, 1 beer turned into 4 and some fried calamari.
Let me also precursor that by saying that I ate left-over Halloween cookies for breakfast, pizza for lunch, and then more cookies to round off the day. I woke up feeling like I was still on a sugar-high and today I was actually craving just vegetables *gasp*.
I got to work and found that we were having a Sweet Streets Dessert Tasting. The conference table was filled with almost every dessert in their new line. Cakes, cheesecakes, pipe-able dessert mousse, cupcakes, breakfast breads, scones, and bars. I cannot refuse free food. So, of course I sampled and I'm left feeling barfaclicous. The picture above is their red velvet cupcake, pretty isn't it?

Let me also precursor that by saying that I ate left-over Halloween cookies for breakfast, pizza for lunch, and then more cookies to round off the day. I woke up feeling like I was still on a sugar-high and today I was actually craving just vegetables *gasp*.
I got to work and found that we were having a Sweet Streets Dessert Tasting. The conference table was filled with almost every dessert in their new line. Cakes, cheesecakes, pipe-able dessert mousse, cupcakes, breakfast breads, scones, and bars. I cannot refuse free food. So, of course I sampled and I'm left feeling barfaclicous. The picture above is their red velvet cupcake, pretty isn't it?


No comments:
Post a Comment