Scenario:
-Potential client calls to tour The Chateau for her upcoming wedding. She calls more than once and leaves more than one message.
-I call her back, schedule a tour for today at 4pm.
-She calls me again to say she has arrived on-site 45 minutes earlier than we had planned & I should come from work right away to give her a tour.
-Potential client calls to tour The Chateau for her upcoming wedding. She calls more than once and leaves more than one message.
-I call her back, schedule a tour for today at 4pm.
-She calls me again to say she has arrived on-site 45 minutes earlier than we had planned & I should come from work right away to give her a tour.
-I agree, quickly pack up my things and get on the road. I am half-way there when...
-She calls. She 'can already tell she doesn't like it from the outside' and doesn't want a tour, she says 'I hope you haven't left yet'.
-I have left...I am almost there. I don't like her.

Hi Robyn! Thanks for visiting my blog and introducing me to yours!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your blog and wit! I'd actually love to hear more about what you do as an event planner! I actually am not one, but believe I would really enjoy working in that area.
Also, I'm going to school at St. Thomas currently. Are you, or have you been working for them?
Please feel free to email me at miller.sheena@gmail.com.
Sheena