My cube.So, this is a picture of where I work M-F. It's a little cube, but I'm comfotable here. I am not always here. I am off-site a lot with tours of the facility I plan events for as well as off-site meetings at another facility in Plymouth.
Yesterday my presentation on plantar faciitis went awesome! I am really glad I chose that topic, beause half of our class suffered from the condition. It's more common than I thought.
I went home and immediately sat down to read 'The Mists of Avalon' with a cup of hot chocolate. I love this book. It was written in 1982 and is a fictional story about King Arthur's time from the women involved in the events. It's very empowering and the way it is written just transplants you into the time and place as if you were living it. Don't all great books do that in some magical way?
Tonight my mom and I are going out for Thai at a new restaurant called 'Ginger Hop' in Minneapolis. Sounds adorable and thai is my absolute favorite kind of food.
coffee (hot press for a mega boost)
...something I love to look forward to!


No comments:
Post a Comment