A little craft project from last week, a framed letter monogram.
1. Pick out 2 fabrics you like (one for the background and one for the letter). I chose a black & white pattern and a simple cream polka-dot fabric.
1. Pick out 2 fabrics you like (one for the background and one for the letter). I chose a black & white pattern and a simple cream polka-dot fabric.
2. Print off (in Word) & cut a single letter of your choice.
Pick your favorite bold font. I used size 500 for mine.
I had an 8 1/2 x 11 frame.
3. Trim the background fabric and tape it around the cardboard that comes with the frame, so it fits the size of the frame.

4. Trace the letter onto the back of the fabric you chose for the letter, cut out.
5. Use double-sided to tape to tape the letter onto the fabric.

6. Ta da! Place in frame!

a nice personalized piece you can use in any room.


What's throwing me here is that your example was an "H." Does this mean your last name starts with H? Because if so, the Twilight Zone just took over -- MY last name starts with H! WHOA!!!!
ReplyDelete