
Yesterday Natalie and I went out for lunch, in search of 'something new' in our area around work. After a quick google search I found a new cafe to check out (well, it's been there for 2 years, but give me a break). It's called BeWiched (think sand-wich).
Totally didn't expect what I found. I was thinking I would order a sandwich over the counter with a guy dressed in a filthy apron and get the same-old generic turkey club. No way! This place is gourmet, local organic-driven, and run by 2 chefs. Plus, the price is right.
I had an amazing pulled pork sandwich topped with coleslaw, a citrus salad with yummy pickled cucumbers, a mini homemade cream pie with delicious chocolate pudding filling and a soda...all for $8.50. Wow. I will definitely be back! What a cute place.
-Today I am having trouble concentrating as the wedding season slows down, and thus my planning at work. There aren't many holiday party inquiries right now, so business feels slow. I have an event today at Orchestra Hall for Target, which would be a great client to re-book. *fingers crossed*.
-Tonight I have massage clinic. My friend Sarah is going to be my last client (thanks Sarah!) so it will be fun to work on her. She's just a little peanut. She is a friend I can count on to always show up and be there for me. She drives about an hour to see me now from her new house...but never complains about it. I feel blessed to have her in my life and I know she'll be there for me anytime I need her. You know, it's good to have friends that you can call at 2am when your world is upside down, and you know they'll pick up the phone and be happy to listen.
-Fun thing I learned how to do today: Program a signature into my blog. See below. I love learning new things on how to make this thing better. I have a long way to go. A couple ideas: 1. take a photography class (so I can improve my photo-taking skills) 2. learn some Photoshop. I do know, that when massage school ends in December...I'll need a break. So classes, will have to wait until I can get my sanity and social life back.

No comments:
Post a Comment