
while lazily laying in bed at 3pm yesterday (out of boredom), I made a holiday wish list on amazon.com.
curious what's on there? well here it goes!:
Dear Santa,
Key:**=something I REALLy want
Key:**=something I REALLy want
Electronics:
**Fireplace and mantel (like Nathan's) for my living room -you can get this at somewhere like Menards
**GPS Navigation System for my car -Garmin brand
**Photo Editing Software -to edit digital photos, something easy to use for beginners.
Computer Virus Protection Software -Norton or similar
Flat screen TV 32"
CDs-calming music that would be good for massage
Clothing/Accessories:
Tights in any color or pattern -Size: Medium or Large in TALL size if possible, control top if possible. If tall aren't available, get large.
New black purse (with lots of interior storage compartments, long enough strap to carry on shoulder) -i like matte black color, not shiny.
**Workbag tote purse (that can hold laptop and files for work, long strap for putting over your shoulder)
Eyeglasses in fun colors or prints -no prescription
**'Snuggie' in any color or print
Victoria's Secret:
New underwear, any style. Thong=Medium, Any other style=Large
Cute pajama pants -as long as you can get them :)
Food:
Gourmet Ground Coffee of any kind -chocolate, almond, etc.
Ikea:
**2 White Expedit Bookcases (one for my bedroom, one for my computer room)
Curtains tailored for the small window in my room
Other:**Stone Set for Hot Stone Massage (varying sizes of stones)
Beginner's Sewing Kit
Candles of any kind, smells I like: pine, autumn, cinnamon, peppermint, lavender, jasmine, apple (I like woodwick candles or any candles that have a longer burning time 70 hours+
Essential Oil Diffuser (vapor kind)
Any essential oils, kinds I like: jasmine, rose, frankincense, citrus, geranium.


No comments:
Post a Comment