Tuesday, December 1, 2009

today i...

my kitty scotch, getting some pets from Nathan.

today i:
have a soar throat, but went to work anyway.
am not sure what i want to do with my life.

want to be self-employed, successful, free.


wondered if I'm in a stand-still with my life.

wondered where I'm going.
will be in night class from 6-8pm, graduating soon!

had a hard time keeping Nathan's xmas present a surprise. so excited!

can't wait until our trip to Louisiana 12/30-1/6.

plan on getting my car vacuumed/washed because it's a pit.

dreading holiday shopping & wondering if I can do it all online.

wish some things in my life were different, & i'm not sure how to change them.

wondering why there are about 100 crows outside the window. looks like a cemetary.

cold called people (a new program at work) and hated it (pretty sure the people I called did too)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP