I work as an event coordinator full-time. I am also a massage therapist, currently offering massages from my home.
This blog is an outlet for my daily thoughts and all the randomness that comes with them.
I am a lover of organization, people, decorating, exercizing, coffee, and creating.
Thank you for your congrats! :o) I'm pretty stoked. And about the ear candling . . . Can you do it to yourself or do you have to have someone do it to you? I'm not so sure how successful I'll be in talking a friend into lighting a candle in my ear! ;o)
I'd definitely recommend having someone else do it with you...it's too hard to cut the candle and hold it and be safe! if you do it, let me know how it goes! There are great videos on youtube.com if you want instruction, just put in the key words 'ear candling'. :)
Thank you for your congrats! :o) I'm pretty stoked. And about the ear candling . . . Can you do it to yourself or do you have to have someone do it to you? I'm not so sure how successful I'll be in talking a friend into lighting a candle in my ear! ;o)
ReplyDeleteI'd definitely recommend having someone else do it with you...it's too hard to cut the candle and hold it and be safe! if you do it, let me know how it goes! There are great videos on youtube.com if you want instruction, just put in the key words 'ear candling'. :)
ReplyDelete