Saturday, December 12, 2009

productivity.

I have a problem sitting still. I always feel like I need to be doing something, usually a house chore, errand or project. It's tough to sit and watch tv. So tonight, I find myself with nothing to do. I try to remember it's okay to relax and enjoy some time off. Right?

Is it better to produce or relax?
While bored, I found this video of Laura and I dancing at my cabin 2 summers ago. Nathan pretended to be taking a picture, so we didn't know we were on film. We made up these steps when we were in 7th grade in Red Wing to Lil' Kim rap songs. We spell the letters of our first names with our feet. Yes, that's the secret. We would do this at dances in middle school and even high school...people always thought it was so cool that we could remember the steps the same. We tried to keep it a secret how easy it was to speel w/ our feet. :)

I enjoyed my clinic clients yesterday, all my massages went great. I even found a new client who wants to call me when I graduate for at-home massages. What a compliment!

I also did my first paid massages today w/ Jenni and Abbey. Abbey wanted to get Jenni a relaxing gift. What better way than a massage, right? I love that massage has proven to be something that people really enjoy receiving and I can easily give with some good lotion and my own 2 hands. Massage is something I can never lose, will always have with me, and doesn't require replacement, equipment, well...as long as my hands stay in tact.

Right now I'm watching Polar Express and enjoying a nice glass of Trader Joe's Sauvignon Blanc. I did some online shopping and winter-proofed my oh' so chilly old fashioned windows today. II could feel the cold drafts coming in & was so chilly!


Maybe I'll give in and try to enjoy my time being lazy and cozy on the couch. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP