Nathan and I took a trip to Mall of America this week. We got some needed shopping done, since I hadn’t really started. I always forget I live in the state with the biggest mall. And uh, from what I could tell…the biggest tree.
by the big tree
see small humans in background for scale.
and this thing, what the hell is it? I don't know, but I love baby duck things...so...I wanted a picture of course.
Yesterday at work, we had a presentation from Costco. I bought an Executive membership and was pretty jazzed about it! I went after work and shopped. Nathan likes go up and down every aisle...yep every one. So, 2 hours and $244 later we were done.
We watched a bomb of a movie called 'The Fountain', with promising actors Hugh Jackman (aka Wolverine) and Rachel Weisz (remember The Mummy?)...I had high hopes. No dice, it was obscure and had no resolution. However, big ups for the wonderful graphics and space scenes like the one below, looked just like the inside of CRAVE restaurant in St. Louis Park! Vote: 1 lonely star on my Netflix review.




No comments:
Post a Comment