agreed Napoleon. AND girls only like themselves if they've got great skills.today I visited a blog I regularly read, Decor8 http://decor8blog.com/
Holly does such a great job of making her blog look beautiful. I can't quite figure out how to make my blog wider...the current backgrounds I have found make it all fit into one small center space.
Which got me thinking, man there are a lot of skills I wish I had. Doesn't it seem like most of them center around creativity?
Here are some skills I wish I had (and plan to get):
-Blog Design Skills
-Photoshop Skills
to edit photos and add cool effects
-Photoshop Skills
to edit photos and add cool effects
-Pottery Throwing Skills
went to an event called Fired Up and loved the amazing pieces there. I took a class on this in college but never truly mastered it.
-Cold Calling Skills
i wish I could say I wasn't afraid to cold call people. Especially since we are assigned to 5 businesses each week.
-Handy Skills
wish I had more knowledge of home repairs, electric, plumbing, car repair, etc. oh the greenbacks I could save!
-Graphic Design Skills
this completely blows my mind. i love graphic design and the way it can change a mood, inspire and enrich basic text.
went to an event called Fired Up and loved the amazing pieces there. I took a class on this in college but never truly mastered it.
-Cold Calling Skills
i wish I could say I wasn't afraid to cold call people. Especially since we are assigned to 5 businesses each week.
-Handy Skills
wish I had more knowledge of home repairs, electric, plumbing, car repair, etc. oh the greenbacks I could save!
-Graphic Design Skills
this completely blows my mind. i love graphic design and the way it can change a mood, inspire and enrich basic text.
-Check-Book Balancing Skills
is this a dying art in the age of computers? Am I the only one who doesn't do this and instead has resorted to high overdraft protection ($1,000 to be exact). *shame!*
What skills do you wish you had?


Robyn you need to use a different template if you want a wider center area. I will e-mail you about this =)
ReplyDeleteI H-A-T-E cold calling! There's so much pressure! I started writing out a script for myself -- that way I had something to reference when I was talking to complete strangers and it was harder to get off-track or misspeak. (For the sake of my own pride, it gave me a crutch so I wouldn't flub in front of coworkers.) Good luck!
ReplyDelete