Friday, December 4, 2009

freezing friday


yep, it's cold out! I think we just hit our official Minnesota winter.
1st snow is on the ground and my gloves and scarf are a must.

this weekend I'm looking forward to taking care of my friend Sarah's puppy 'Whiskey'.
He is staying with me Saturday day/night. With 4 cats, it will be an adventure.
dear cats, please don't pee in the house because your mad at me.

In related news, I caught the kitty culprit who was leaving his 'mark' in my bedroom (right under the heater so the smell radiated quite nicely, very strategic kitty...thanks).
Slyvester. Kristen's kitty who is kind of nasty fellow.
He's pretty territorial so I can't say I was surprised.
Cat Pee=No more cat access to my room (the only carpeted area in the house)
Saw 'UP' with Nathan, it was so good. Highly recommended. :)

Tonight we are going on a date to an art exhibit and then to the Casino.
Nathan's feeling lucky.
I don't like to gamble, so I'll keep my pockets tight.

After thinking Nathan thought I was nuts for having a blog, he's started his own.

You can visit him at: http://devoneleven.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP