
I'm excited to unveil my new blog design. I am so happy with how it turned out -thanks again to Abbey! You can visit her blog under 'Blogs I love' -The Feldkamps.
Let me know what you think!
I am so excited to add to the new features you now see on the right side of the screen:
Recent Projects: I will now be challenging myself to create 1 new piece of art, poetry, or anything hand-made each week. Hey, what else am I going to fill up all the time I have after massage school is finished this week?
You will see a link to the button as each project is finished.
House Pics-I'll be sharing some pictures from around my 1923 Cottage-Style Home and sharing all the good and bad that comes along with home ownership. Did I mention my house is completely insulated by newspaper?
You will see a link to the button as each project is finished.
House Pics-I'll be sharing some pictures from around my 1923 Cottage-Style Home and sharing all the good and bad that comes along with home ownership. Did I mention my house is completely insulated by newspaper?
Schedule a Massage-Now that I'm done with school, I'm open for bookings. Massages take place in 1 or 2 hour sessions, at my house in Minneapolis.
Contact Me: Any questions, comments or feedback you want to share with me? I'd love to hear from you!
There is also a list of blogs I love, so make sure to check them out! :)
Contact Me: Any questions, comments or feedback you want to share with me? I'd love to hear from you!
There is also a list of blogs I love, so make sure to check them out! :)


like it Robyn! wish i had some web designer friends!
ReplyDelete