Good morning!
I had my psychic reading last night. It was very different than I had expected. I’ve been to about 6 readings in my life. The readings I’ve had before focus on lots and lots of messages coming in about where to go next, what to focus on, what’s not for my highest good that I should discontinue, etc.
This reading was mainly focused on my spirit guides and loved ones trying to come through. My grandma Janet was present in the entire reading. She was there the entire hour sending me messages. I can honestly say I’m not surprised, I tried to make sure she’d stop in…I wore a shirt I had been given when she passed away, I brought in a shall of hers, and I was even going to wear her rosary…but I didn’t know if that the reading would pick up on too much of her energy and not my own…so I left it on my dresser.
First let me say, all this psychic knew about me was my name. That’s it. I was sitting in her study for the reading. The only questions I asked were “where is my life going, any messages?” and “tell me about where my relationship is going”.
The first thing that came through was an older lady she saw, asking me: “Where’s the rosary?”
I paused and laughed. Seriously? It had to be my Grandma. I mean, I was wearing everything else of hers, I even prayed before the session & asked for her to be there with me.She also picked up on various traits that my grandma was trying to show, to give evidence that it was her: a burro with colorful Mexican blankets draped on it’s back (this was something my grandma always had on her stationary), bad circulation in her legs, using a walker, the body failing before the mind ever did, her neatly pressed clothes and dresses, that she lived to be in her early 90’s, and that she was respected by others and respectful of others. She was a true ‘lady’…so kind hearted and I knew she was trying to come through to tell me she loved me.
Nadine said it is rare that our spirit guides are passed loved ones...it means that they loved us deeply and had a deep connection that carried over to the afterlife.
Some other cool things that Nadine touched on:
-Snooky, Nathan’s childhood pet came through (she said it was a black, long haired terrier connected to Nathan saying his name is ‘Sooty’ or ‘Snooty’). Wow….
-She said that I have a spirit guide that stands over my left shoulder encouraging and giving me inspiration to blog. They want to see me continue blogging and use some recipes from my grandmother as a topic (they even said the word ‘blogging’)…
-I am trying to control every aspect of my life too much, I’m not going with the flow and it’s inhibiting my creativity. My grandma sent this message with what Nadine said was ‘seriousness’.
-Someone close to me dealing with high blood pressure really needs to be careful and start treating themselves with more care. Very serious message as well. (Dave, my step-dad has high blood pressure, so I passed this message on to him).
-My Grandma Janet is around my mom when she stands at the armoire in her living room that belonged to my Grandma.
-My grandma laughs when we turn off the alarm several times before waking up.
At the end of the session, Nadine said this must have been a Christmas present from your Grandma. I told her “It’s a good Christmas present”. Nadine got teary-eyed and said, “Your grandmother is saying it’s her Christmas present too”.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Psychic Reading Results...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


All I can say is WOW! That is incredible...SO many things were either very close or bang on!
ReplyDeleteGlad you got the best Christmas present ever! and thanks for sharing your experience with us.
xx
Thanks Laurie! I am glad I went in for the reading...it's always good to be reminded that our loved ones don't disappear when they die...they are all around us watching over us, literally!
ReplyDeleteThis is the best gift I could have received-- to know that Grandma Janet (mom) is safe and happy-- the two things that I wish for her. Knowing she is watching over Robyn and is by my side as well brings me comfort and true joy-- I have not cried more tears of elation in I don't know when. God bless you Robyn and God bless mother.
ReplyDeleteThanks mom!
ReplyDelete