Tuesday, December 8, 2009

feeling the spirit

and by feeling the spirit I mainly mean that I would like to snuggle up with hot cocoa and whipped cream, read my book, and snuggle with my kitties.

instead tonight I'll instead be at night class.

thankfully, it's my short class, only running until 8pm. I can't wait to get home to snuggle up with my book. today marks the first 'official snow' in my area. It always drives me crazy how big of a deal we make of it, considering we get steady snows throughout March often times.

Last night Nathan and I went shopping at TJMaxx, got some great deals. I got a gift for a name I drew at work to help a family in need. He's got some cool gear coming! It feels good to give, even though I won't be able to see if he likes it or not.
Lately I've been thinking about how fast the last couple of years have gone. I feel like I was just in college, and that was 3 years ago! What in the world? It makes me feel like I really need to focus on life and enjoy it. I don't think this includes a ton of TV time, dazed out time on facebook, or email for that matter. So, my new resolution is going to include a great commitment to myself and my presence in every day life. This winter is going to be a great time to get re-focused because business slows down at work and I finish school soon.

I found out a couple days back that I made 3rd Quarter Bonus -which means I met my projected Sales Goal as designated by our management team. Yay! It's going to be great to have some extra jingle in my pocket. I am looking forward to spending a week in Louisiana with Nathan. We have plans for a cook-off, lots of partying, football watching, etc. Sounds like a perfect time w/ some much wanted rest and fun.
Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP