First let me say, when I got to work yesterday Jenni and I realized we were wearing the exact same dress from Target. We had both bought them the night before.
Check us out!
Jenni & ILast night was my graduation ceremony for CenterPoint School of Massage & Shiatsu.
My mom, Dave, Nathan, Krista & Laura attended. I felt so special!
mom.
Dave & Mom.
Krista & I.
bff, lo & i.I was the class speaker and I was so nervous. I think everything went pretty well. Maybe I'll even share the video Nathan took with you after censoring it of course.
I was mortified when a teacher got up to sing a song she had written as another teacher played the banjo. I had to laugh. Seriously? I think it was a little over the top and weird.
A few of us went to Loring Pasta bar for drinks and pasta. I enjoyed the most yummy Vegetarian Orzo. mmm.
Tonight I'm getting a 1 hour personal psychic reading. I haven't had a reading in a while, I have gone every 6 mos. for the last 3 years or so. It might sound crazy, but I always leave them feeling centered, focused and ready to take on the world.
I've always believed in the mysterious parts of life, whether it was Tarot cards, astrology, psychics, ghosts or aliens. I don't really understand how so much evidence for them could be ignored or dismissed. You know when you just feel that deep down 'knowing' that something seems real? I get that with everything mystical and unknown.
Do you believe in psychics? Any experiences I'd love to hear about them!
Tonight I'm going to add to my house pics button (promise) and announce my next project.


Congratulations Robyn! I wish you oodles of success in your career! I have never been to a psychic but have always wanted to...I'd be interested to hear other peoples responses and hear how your reading goes :)
ReplyDeletebig hugs!xx
I've only had one psychic reading, but I feel like I'm due for a visit. I was told that I'd have three kids and that my boyfriend at I were on a long, tough road with many trials (he and I broke up less than three weeks later). I left feeling exactly that -- centered, ready for the world. I would like to go back for one, though I don't know if I should go to the same one. Any recommendations or advice for a 'psychic newbie'?
ReplyDeleteSounds like a cool experience Robyn! I think the 1st reading with a good psychic is the best.
ReplyDeleteA great resource for finding a new person is your current psychic, tell them you were intersted in hearing more from another perspective and ask who they recommend. The funny thing is that psychics go to psychics (usually because they can't see their own life the same way they see others). And, because they have high standards, I'm sure their references are nothing but the best!
Good luck!
-Robyn