Sunday, February 7, 2010

best. date. ever.

You read the title right, I had a great date yesterday! (Plus, I got that great hair day I hoped for! haha).

We went snow tubing for a couple hours -what an awesome time! Of course there were contests on all the different ways to ride a tube: knees, eyes-closed, on your tummy, & double-decker oreo tubing. We raced other kids and just had a simply great time.

When we had enough we went out to Sawatdee a thai restaurant. I was having such a great time, laughing non-stop and joking around. I wasn't nervous at all, it just flowed perfectly. Plus, crazy awesome chemistry. You can't beat that.

We even went to the American Legion for some beers, and I am just loving the fact that he's an extrovert like me and can have fun in any situation. I love that he meets new people and engages them in conversations.

I had a great night & I'm excited to hang out with him again soon! Bam baby bam!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!! I'm so happy that your date turned out to be a winner! I'm excited to follow you on this exciting adventure :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! What an AWESOME date! Sounds like you guys really hit it off. I'm very happy for you. (Plus, good hair days must be treasured. It's a rule.)

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP