I have a new cut and color. $100 bones after tip.
I wanted a deeper burgundy red, but I do like how it turned out. Sadly, looking at the before and after picture I can't really tell much of a difference. Meh.
The low-down: Added red partial foil highlights, some side swept bangs, and a whole 1/2 inch off the ends.
before
I wanted a deeper burgundy red, but I do like how it turned out. Sadly, looking at the before and after picture I can't really tell much of a difference. Meh.
The low-down: Added red partial foil highlights, some side swept bangs, and a whole 1/2 inch off the ends.
before
after


Love it! Geez, Robyn, you're such a babe! ;o) It's a really pretty color, too.
ReplyDeleteHi Robyn, It's so nice to finally put a face to the words :) You are a very beautiful woman...love the colour and cut! xox
ReplyDelete