Monday, February 15, 2010

Sanibel.


Yes, I have high speed Internet access. And yes, the sun is down so I have an excuse to write this on vacation. :)


We arrived yesterday night in Sanibel. I haven't been here since I was about 2 years old. It's a beautiful island with the best 'shelling' in Florida. There are 'low' tides that pull in shells from all over the Caribbean.


Because it was later, our first night was spent settling in, having dinner with Zoe and Judy and then watching a movie.

Today we laid poolside and since it was only about 69 degrees, I refused sunblock. Oops. My entire left side is burned from just a couple hours in the sun. It was a nice relaxed day of visiting with all the families arriving, seeing the kids, and walking the beach. It's so nice to catch up with my cousins and hear about their lives. We only see each other once/yr. if we are lucky...up at our lake cabin.

Tonight I'm enjoying some tea and Krista, Matt and I are watching the figure skating Olympics.


Tomorrow, my big plan is to wake up early to meditate and do yoga on the beach. :)


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderfully relaxing and rejuvenating vacation so far! I'm so friendvious! :) Have a great time! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having an awesome vacation Robyn, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP