Friday, February 5, 2010

spin & BIG news!


I tried my first Spin class tonight at Lifetime. It was pretty fun, good music and good instructors to keep you going. A full hour of non-stop cycling and intervals of sitting, hovering, and standing. They passed happy hour spritzer energy drinks to get us in the weekend mood, nice right?

Now, on to the big news. I have a date tomorrow! Oh yes, a date. It's a person I knew in college through friends and we have a mutual friend who connected us. It's funny, because I kind of liked him in college, I don't think he ever knew. He is picking me up and we're going winter snow tubing. What a fun date right? Then, we're going out to dinner. I'm glad we know each other at least a little bit and it helps that he's a really funny guy. I know I'll have a great time & I'm really excited.

Wish me luck! For tomorrow, I hope: I have a great hair day, bring my 'A' game with the jokes, and find a killer outfit that will make me feel confident even if a spinach leaf gets stuck in my two front teeth.

1 comment:

  1. A date! how exciting! You are going to 'Rock' this date and it'll be the first of many because you deserve immense happiness!
    Keeping my fingers crossed that you have a good hair day :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP