
Had a great independent lady day today. Big ups!
#1: Money Triumph, A big step to financial fitness:
I met with a new financial advisor from Ameriprise. I met her at a networking event a few weeks back & she had a great vibe. Someone who's great at their job, but also cares about other people. That's the kind of person I want to manage my money. I haven't been happy with my Advisor for years, I even interviewed a few people to make a switch but no one felt 'right'. I'm happy to say, I feel 100% comfortable with Cheri. She's going to help with budgeting, goals, re-evaluating spending, setting up a cash flow account, etc. I'm sure my current Advisor is going to have quite a fright when the transfer paperwork arrives. Yikes! Sorry dude - to the left!
I met with a new financial advisor from Ameriprise. I met her at a networking event a few weeks back & she had a great vibe. Someone who's great at their job, but also cares about other people. That's the kind of person I want to manage my money. I haven't been happy with my Advisor for years, I even interviewed a few people to make a switch but no one felt 'right'. I'm happy to say, I feel 100% comfortable with Cheri. She's going to help with budgeting, goals, re-evaluating spending, setting up a cash flow account, etc. I'm sure my current Advisor is going to have quite a fright when the transfer paperwork arrives. Yikes! Sorry dude - to the left!
#2: House in Order:
After my meeting I finished up work and came how for some good ol' chores I had been putting off. Shoveling, cat litter, cleaning the couch, yawn...you bored yet? You know, the stuff you finish up and say to yourself 'wow, I FINALLY did THAT'.
After my meeting I finished up work and came how for some good ol' chores I had been putting off. Shoveling, cat litter, cleaning the couch, yawn...you bored yet? You know, the stuff you finish up and say to yourself 'wow, I FINALLY did THAT'.
#3: Hard Work-Out:
I headed to the gym for a hard workout on 'The Mama' (which gets it's name from being the mother of all elliptical machines -your knees go so high). Then, I pumped some gangster rap and lifted weights. I pushed myself 2-3 reps more than I thought I had in me to finish each set. I have to say, gangster rap is the best workout medicine for me...ah...I just love it.
I headed to the gym for a hard workout on 'The Mama' (which gets it's name from being the mother of all elliptical machines -your knees go so high). Then, I pumped some gangster rap and lifted weights. I pushed myself 2-3 reps more than I thought I had in me to finish each set. I have to say, gangster rap is the best workout medicine for me...ah...I just love it.
mmm...#4: Totally Free, At-Home Spa Night:
I got home and commenced with my hydration spa night. I added pure coconut oil to my hair and wrapped it in a plastic bag (to heat it up) for 1 hour. Then, I exfoliated in the shower with a coffee grounds (used), honey, and olive oil scrub. I lathered on some pure Vitamin E to my cuticles, feet, face, & neck and hydrated my feet with pure coconut oil+socks. With the harsh dry winter air, this is a long overdue remedy! Even though I'll feel like a million bucks tomorrow, it didn't cost me a dime because I used items from my house.
I got home and commenced with my hydration spa night. I added pure coconut oil to my hair and wrapped it in a plastic bag (to heat it up) for 1 hour. Then, I exfoliated in the shower with a coffee grounds (used), honey, and olive oil scrub. I lathered on some pure Vitamin E to my cuticles, feet, face, & neck and hydrated my feet with pure coconut oil+socks. With the harsh dry winter air, this is a long overdue remedy! Even though I'll feel like a million bucks tomorrow, it didn't cost me a dime because I used items from my house.
#5: A perfect wind-down:
Pair the evening with some sweet licorice tea, healing music, and a great book 'The Mastery of Love' & I'm feeling pretty lucky right now. I'm safe, I'm healthy & I'm so grateful for everything and everyone around me.
Pair the evening with some sweet licorice tea, healing music, and a great book 'The Mastery of Love' & I'm feeling pretty lucky right now. I'm safe, I'm healthy & I'm so grateful for everything and everyone around me.

As you can see, my 'creative' blog has shifted to somewhat of a 'break-up recovery path' blog! Thank you for sticking with me through this unexpected detour of my life.


It sounds like you are well on your way to recovery...you look fabulous smiling xo
ReplyDeleteThanks Laurie Anne, I love your comments...they give me warm fuzzies. Thank you for stopping in to see me. :)
ReplyDelete