Tuesday, February 23, 2010

marathon day...

tuckered out.

ah, the smell of fresh morning air at 5:15am. Not my normal alarm clock setting, I'll tell you that much.

I woke up super early this morning (there may have been someone to thank for this early rising *cough -cough*) and brewed a pot of coffee. I enjoyed an episode of One Tree Hill, did laundry, stretched and got to work 30 min. early.



We had tastings tonight, so my 9-5 turned into an 8:30am-8pm. Then of course, you've gotta work out until 10pm right? Yah, that's normal. I was about to fall asleep in the sauna and high-tailed it out of there after realizing I had almost done just that!



My goal for this week is to get back into the healthy swing of things. My vacation threw me off my exercise routine and I gained some weight back. Can't wait for my hip hop class, ah...I've missed you and your booty-shaking beats.

"in three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on."
-robert frost




1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how just a few days off our routine really kicks us eh?
    You'll get back into your rythm in no time :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Back to TOP