
I enjoyed a fabulous hip hop class last night! Talk about motivating! I went with my friend Christina from high school and my hip hop buddy (don't know his name) was there too. We always stand by one another and cheer each other on. The dance was awesome, HARD, but awesome. I was laughing the whole time. It was a booty-shaking focus for sure! I have to say the Vikings cheerleader in the back could pop, she was so fun to watch! The energy was so high, I could have danced for hours and was sad when the hour was up. I'll tell you this...3 months ago I would have never imagined enjoying working out this much.
Yesterday while driving in my car I just felt grateful. The feeling came over me like a warm wave of goosebumps. I thought: I'm so blessed to have a job, great co-workers who make me smile and support me, a great family who's always there, friends who I can call at anytime to come through for me, a beautiful home, a lovely roommate and friend Kristen, healthy kitties, and a strong body to enjoy life through, and a healthier outlook everyday. As I felt this gratitude and re-stated it over and over again I kept getting goosebumps and the most pleasant, at peace feeling. It was a beautiful experience.
Thank you thank you God, the Universe and the grand design. I think you might just have this whole thing figured out, even when I don't.
Yesterday while driving in my car I just felt grateful. The feeling came over me like a warm wave of goosebumps. I thought: I'm so blessed to have a job, great co-workers who make me smile and support me, a great family who's always there, friends who I can call at anytime to come through for me, a beautiful home, a lovely roommate and friend Kristen, healthy kitties, and a strong body to enjoy life through, and a healthier outlook everyday. As I felt this gratitude and re-stated it over and over again I kept getting goosebumps and the most pleasant, at peace feeling. It was a beautiful experience.
Thank you thank you God, the Universe and the grand design. I think you might just have this whole thing figured out, even when I don't.


No comments:
Post a Comment