
If you are what you eat...
Then I am a shrimp.
Yes, a shrimp. I crave them all the time.
When I open a menu at a restaurant I think 'Gee, I hope they have shrimp, I feel like shrimp.'
Tail on, tail off, cooked, or ready to be cooked, I love them.
So, cheers to you cockroaches of the sea.
I heart you.
When I open a menu at a restaurant I think 'Gee, I hope they have shrimp, I feel like shrimp.'
Tail on, tail off, cooked, or ready to be cooked, I love them.
So, cheers to you cockroaches of the sea.
I heart you.


Cockroach of the sea? You make it sound so appetizing.
ReplyDeleteI love seafood too! I am a vegetarian so I only indulge in seafood when it's absolutely fresh and I can't resist it :)
ReplyDeleteBut if I am what I eat then I am an orange :)
Cute post! and thank you for leaving such sweet comments on my blog...I appreciate it xx
This is cute!
ReplyDelete