Is it 5pm yet? I am so ready for the weekend! Granted, I work all day/evening tomorrow, I am still excited to get home tonight at 5pm and start more gardening. I need to get some ideas on ways to add stones/bricks to 'shape' the garden a bit.
I will definitely post a picture or two of all the gardening work this weekend. I am devoting tonight, Saturday day and all day Sunday to garden. I just found out that I have Memorial Day off on Monday! That means, no work and no school. I had no idea until I asked Lisa at work. Nathan will be up in Ely, Minnesota at his cabin with his parents. He is bringing Dixie up to the cabin for her first time! He will be there from today-Tuesday! I know they'll have a blast together. I'm sure he's happy that I'm not making him help with the garden again!
It's so hard to not fill a day off with tons of errands, to dos and chores around the house. I am an expert at spending an entire Saturday or Sunday cleaning my house. Not this Monday! I hope that I can pick up 'New Moon' at the book shop and head over to read at a local coffee shop. That's my favorite thing to do on a free space day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment