Today I'm heading into work a couple hours later because I'm working late tonight. I'm really excited for my reading at 2:30pm with John. When I've gotten readings from my normal psychic, JJ I always leave feeling really motivated, clear on what to do, and centered. JJ calls it '21st century therapy'.
I really believe that people can tune in to your energy, some people have that gift I think. It's funny, because if you are psychic...you can't tune in and do a reading for yourself, only others. It reminds me of the fact that you may give the best advice to your friends and family, but not know how to navigate through the big issues that pop up in your own life.
Today I have 2 wedding-related events. One wedding at Plymouth Creek Center and a rehearsal dinner at The Chateau. Both are really simple events, so it should be nice and smooth. Next week I am going with Joy to Gale Woods Farm, to do a walk-through because I'm filling in at one of her weddings on June 6th. I have been waiting to go there forever, it's a beautiful reception site in an upgraded barn right on Whitetail Lake.
Have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment