
Yesterday after work I picked up Jenni's puppy Tucker (because Jenni had to work late) & brought him over to my house to play with Dixie. Tucker is adorable, a little fluffy 11 week old golden retriever with curled eye lashes! I love that! I was worried that Dixie would beat Tucker up, but he held his own! They chased each other around the dining room table for a good hour. Then, bit each other non-stop of course. It was non-stop until Tucker wanted to fall asleep much to Dixie's dismay. I'm going to put up some fun pictures of them playing once I'm home.

Dixie slept so well all night. She usually wakes up at 6am and again at 7:30am or so...but after she went out at 6am to go out, she didn't wake up again until Nathan and I did. She also did a thumbs up job in her first day ever being in a kennel.
I had a great meeting this morning with one of my favorite clients, who is hosting their annual employee picnic with us again this year. It's in the same spot this year, a beautiful home on Lake Minnetonka. They are going to do a fancied up grilling menu, beer & wine at the bar and some inflatables and face painting for the kids. They are right on the lake, so they designate someone to take people out on the tube and for boat rides as well. Such a fun event to help with!
Tonight I'm not looking forward to my 6-10pm class at CenterPoint. It's just not my favorite thing...deep therapeutic massage. I can barely last for that 4 hour time frame.

Sarah's going to help me with her Photoshop skills to create a blog header that's more fun. I can't wait! She is moving into her new house in Jordan Minnesota this weekend. I'm so happy for all the awesome changes she has coming up (new house, wedding, honeymoon).

Dixie slept so well all night. She usually wakes up at 6am and again at 7:30am or so...but after she went out at 6am to go out, she didn't wake up again until Nathan and I did. She also did a thumbs up job in her first day ever being in a kennel.
I had a great meeting this morning with one of my favorite clients, who is hosting their annual employee picnic with us again this year. It's in the same spot this year, a beautiful home on Lake Minnetonka. They are going to do a fancied up grilling menu, beer & wine at the bar and some inflatables and face painting for the kids. They are right on the lake, so they designate someone to take people out on the tube and for boat rides as well. Such a fun event to help with!
Tonight I'm not looking forward to my 6-10pm class at CenterPoint. It's just not my favorite thing...deep therapeutic massage. I can barely last for that 4 hour time frame.

Sarah's going to help me with her Photoshop skills to create a blog header that's more fun. I can't wait! She is moving into her new house in Jordan Minnesota this weekend. I'm so happy for all the awesome changes she has coming up (new house, wedding, honeymoon).

No comments:
Post a Comment